Sunday 23 September 2012

Stay safe

I'm happy to report that my SL is finally free from ALL snakery and fakery.

We (that is to say, Squashy and i) are relieved to be canker free.  After months of suffering, the tumour (formerly the avatar known as Lascell Johin) has been completely excised.  It floats, mishapen and ugly, in a bucket of formaldehyde under my desk.   Its tentacle-like fronds are stained with my heart's blood, yet my heart beats stronger than ever.  Curiously, it has something almost resembling a face, with a lumpy nose like a dark, malformed potato.  It shall be returned, complete, to the person from whence it came -- like a bad karma.

I cannot control what it does next or how it will appear to its next victim.  I can only give fair warning:   Its charming facade is an illusion;  a chimera created to bedazzle and confuse, before it attaches itself parasitically to its latest conquest. 

Approach with caution or better still, not at all.