Saturday 15 January 2011

Single No Longer

Now that i'm partnered i probably should rename my blog.

Yes, partnered -- to a sweetly exotic, utterly delectable young man who has me so tingly and floaty, i wouldn't be surprised if i suddenly sprouted rainbow wings and discovered i could fly for realz, sans flight feather! Picture me lazily treading clouds, dropping gummi bear "glad tidings" like so much sticky confetti -- after having bitten their tiny heads off, of course. :-P

I NEVER expected to meet someone special here; it's good to know i can be taken by surprise sometimes.

What's more, i totally get it. Forget what i said in the past -- i don't need to question any more WHY people would want this. It's such a wonderful, close connection that goes way beyond anything else i've experienced inworld.

I couldn't care less what i call my blog right now. **smiles dreamily**


No comments:

Post a Comment